Videon StreamShark Integration
We are thrilled to introduce the new partnership between StreamShark and Videon Central. Our partnership is commencing with an initial integration available to customers using Videon Greylock or Sonora H.264 encoders with StreamShark.
Utilise the Videon StreamShark integration by first entering your Encoder Settings visible in your Videon web UI to match your StreamShark live stream settings and then performing the following steps:
- In the Output Settings, within the RTMP tab, select StreamShark as the destination.
- Enter your API username and Secret Key and click on the ‘Get Stream List’ button. Your Stream List will appear.
- Select the desired live stream from the dropdown and click OK.
For step-by-step instructions, check out our Videon live encoder guide.
The new integration offers the following benefits to users:
- Effortlessly ensure your encoder pushes your video feed to the correct live stream.
- If you update your live streams in the StreamShark portal, simply reauthenticate from within your Videon web UI to access the revised list.
This integration is the first step towards StreamShark’s and Videon Central’s efforts to work together. We have ideas for bringing really great workflows to our users for live streaming over the year.
StreamShark loves Videon Greylock H.264 Encoder
The team at StreamShark has used the Videon Greylock and here’s what we love about it:
- Quick setup – within 2 minutes we went from plugging-in the Greylock to previewing our live stream on StreamShark.
- Videon web UI – it has a polished interface and is intuitive to use.
- Reliable – we used our local Greylock and also accessed one remotely and these didn’t crash even once in our tests.
If you have any questions about Videon encoders or the new Videon StreamShark integration, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.